Details of the Apartment
- This bright, modern, spacious (108 square metres) well-equipped apartment is located
on the private Hacienda Riquelme golf resort overlooking the 16th hole.
It offers you the opportunity to enjoy a great atmosphere and tranquillity.
The beautiful terrace affords you the opportunity to eat in comfort whilst enjoying the views of the golf course
and the lakes.
As the apartment is on the second floor, you will be pleased to know that there are two lifts that provide access
from the secured underground garage (and parking space) to all floors of the complex.
- The entire resort is built around a par 72 championship course, the whole resort was designed as a low-density
development, thus enabling all apartments to have great open views over a vast expanse of open landscaped grounds
and the golf course. Even if you don’t play golf, you have the benefit of not having hundreds of apartments
crammed into ‘as small a space’ as possible, which means peace is guaranteed.
- Pick up from airport is available if required (extra charges apply,
please ask as the price varies, depending from which Airport).
- Meet and Greet by English-speaking representative who is on hand to answer any questions
(extra charge €15 to be paid when meeting).
- Plus if requested a Welcome Pack – (to be paid in euro to the key holder about €10) –
it could consist of bread, milk, butter, jams, eggs, cheese, cornflakes, oatmeal, muesli … according
to your wishes.
- The resort has 24-7 onsite security, visitors are required, on arrival,
to register their vehicle and address of stay.
The nearest town – Sucina – is only 5 km away, where you will find plenty of restaurants,
a few banks with ATMs, some small shops and a weekly (Monday) local produce market.
tips and local information from Hacienda.
The flat is within easy reach of larger, bustling resorts on the Mar Menor which is part of Costa Calida (or warm coast in Spanish), approx. 250km of beautiful coastline that stretches along the Mediterranean within the Province of Murcia. The region is considerably less developed than the Costa Blanca to the north, and is characterised by small, picturesque, traditionally Spanish seaside towns.
Further details of the apartment
- The living-room has at one end a 3-seater sofa-bed, an arm-chair and an LCD TV; the big sliding doors opens out onto the balcony with it’s big table and 4 reclining chairs.
At the other end of the room, is an extendable dining-table (normally seating 4, there are folding chairs for visitors).
The room has air-con and 2 of the wall-sockets are also USB power sockets.
- The master bedroom has 1 double bed with high quality mattress, two side-tables, a build-in wardrobe, air-con and sliding doors opens onto the balcony.
- The second bedroom has 2 single beds with the same quality mattresses as the master bedroom, one side-table, a build-in wardrobe and air-con.
- The communal bathroom has a WC, a handbasin, a shower and a bidet.
- The kitchen is well equipped: a cooker and oven, an extractor fan,
a microwave, a tall fridge-freezer, coffee-machine, toaster, dish-washer … There is always some coffee and tea, salt, pepper and some herbs & spices in the kitchen cupboard.
The landline telephone is located in the kitchen area.
You can receive calls (the number is within the travel guide) but you cannot make outgoing calls except to emergency numbers within the resort.
- The balcony off the kitchen
has been converted to house a washing machine, a vacuum cleaner and the boiler for hot water and central heating for the cool winter months.
Strictly NO SMOKING in the apartment;
but it is permitted on the terrace ONLY.
PS. I speak: English, German & Danish.
Within the resort are all the amenities you could need such as:
- A small competitively priced supermarket catering for all your shopping needs,
- A bar and coffee shop,
- Two restaurant areas,
- An ice cream parlour and
- One golf shop
- There are two swimming pools within 50 meters of the flat,
one to the left and one to the right of the building.
- 4-5 Children’s play area scattered around the resort.
For your sporting needs:
- Golf on the second longest golf course in Southern Spain
- Two Tennis Courts
- One Outdoor Gym
- There are 19 outdoor swimming pools (available all year round)
scattered on the site, thus one pool is only being shared by a
small number of apartments.
The flat is not overlooking any swimming pool,
so you will not be disturbed by the noise of the pool.
- Of course, you can always stroll along the golf course walk-ways.
Details of the surrounding area:
There are 43 markets within 85 km radius of the flat (check “More Info“)
the markets are normally open between 9 am – 1:30 pm
As Hacienda Riquelme is located at the foothills of the mountains, why not drive a 15 km tour up over the mountains towards Murcia use the RM-F56 just outside the complex.
The landscape and the mountains are worth it.
At the other end just take the RM-1 back to the flat or go on to Murcia and explore shopping, museums, zoo…
If it is culture you want, then you could visit Murcia (35km), Catagena (50 Km) or El Castell de Guadalest (165 km).
- From Murcia (San Javier) Airport:
- Via AP7 and RM1 only 20min (23.6 km)
- From Alicante Airport:
- Via AP7 is: 101 km long and takes about 1h 3minutes to drive.
This route has 2 pay tolls approx. €4 per toll (you can pay by Credit card).
- Via A7 is: 87.7 km long and takes about 1h 5minutes to drive.
There are no pay tolls on this route; but 13 km on local roads.
- Via A-30 is: 107 km long and takes about 1h 12minutes to drive.
There are no pay tolls on this route; and 17 km on local roads.
- Via N332 is: 86 km long and takes minimum 1h 9minutes;
this route consists mainly of local roads and is always very busy.
- From Murcia International Airport (Corvera)
- Projected opening Jan.2019:
Via RM-17 and RM-F19 only 32min (23.7 km)
- The closure of the airport ‘San Javier’ has not been
confirmed yet; but it seems that it will be January 2019,
where the new ‘Murcia International Airport’ in Corvera starts
operating for commercial flights.
On the day of the switch over ‘San Javier’
will revert back to being an air force and rescue base ONLY.